Today I decided to type up some of the random thoughts that pop into my head throughout the day and some of the things I think about on a daily basis when something happens. I always have a lot on my mind, but I don’t always express it. I just have too many thoughts and I don’t feel like I need to bother anyone with all my thoughts or questions on different things.
So anyway, here are 20 of some of the random thoughts I have:
- When I make my hedgehog look in the mirror does he know it’s himself or does he think it’s another hedgehog? I definitely underestimate him but I still don’t know just how smart he is. But swear, one time when I was super drunk he looked at me like he knew all my secrets.
- Why do I own so many clothes when I only wear about 50% of them? And why do I still keep the things I don’t normally wear, as if I’m gonna magically start wearing them again?
- It’s so annoying when people think they’re right about fucking everything and can’t admit they’re ever wrong. So they just argue about it and call you names because they don’t want to back down and just admit that they were wrong. Like stop being a stubborn little child and grow the fuck up.
- I really suck at non physical communication with friends and people. I just don’t like texting or talking on the phone or messaging or anything like that. If it’s not an in person conversation, I basically have almost no desire to talk to you. I’ll receive a message, look at it, form a response in my head, and then not reply back. I mean, not always of course. I do reply sometimes but only if the other person is interesting and can hold an interesting conversation for a bit and not be boring. But even then I don’t reply right away.
- I wonder what I smell like to dogs. Do I actually smell like my wild Madagascar vanilla lotion to them? Do they even know about vanilla?
- I wonder what my hedgehog’s voice would sound like if he could talk. I hope he’d have a cute voice and not a super deep old man voice.
- I LOVE blogging and writing and getting my ideas down on paper, or on the internet, but most of the time I’m consumed in life and having a good time that I feel like I don’t necessarily have time to write. Which is untrue because I totally have time, I just don’t take the time to sit down and blog. I honestly use that time to sit in my room and listen to music while I daydream or dance around. I like to think I’m too busy to come up with posts, but I really have a lot on my mind and a lot to talk about that I don’t actually say.
- I don’t care if this makes me sound like a total bitch, but it’s honestly so satisfying to see someone I hate struggling in life. Like yasss bitch, you deserve it. I don’t care where you are or what you’re doing with your life, but if I happen to see you struggling and having a hard time, GOOD(: How can you expect bad things not to happen to you when you’re a shitty person? You struggle and your life sucks because you suck lol. But to everyone who I don’t hate, and those who have personally never done me wrong, I hope life is good and you all have great days and you feel loved and happy.
- I really like potatoes. I should go eat potatoes.
- People who complain at rock shows are annoying. Like I don’t get the people who go to hardcore shows or festivals like Warped Tour and complain that they ‘got hurt’ lol like you’re in the crowd what did you think was going to happen. That’s part of the experience; you have to expect it. I’ve been tossed around and kicked in the head and fell on by people too big to crowd surf countless times at shows and I never complain. I’m in the pit, of course that’s gonna happen. I’m used to it and I love it. I wouldn’t want to go to a show if it’s going to be boring and everybody is just standing still and not getting into it. But if you can’t handle that then you should just watch on the sides tbh.
- Why do people insist on copying you, the things you have, and the things you say and do? Like you really have no personality at all that you have to try and take mine? I personally know a couple people who have no personality and no opinion on anything so they just copy everything I like, everything I say, and everything I do. There was this time I told someone a little detail about something I went through and now they’re using my exact words and phrases and telling it as their own story lol like what the fuck. Not only did you steal my memory but you had to use the very specific phrase I used to describe it and think I wouldn’t know. Retard.
- It’s weird to me that I have shopping phases where I won’t want to buy anything and don’t buy anything for a few months, then all of a sudden I want to go out and buy everything I see that I want. (Of course I don’t do that, but still)
- I find myself daydreaming a lot. Like is this normal? Does anybody else daydream profusely or is it just me? I will literally wake up in the morning, kill time on my phone by opening Spotify, listening to music while checking my emails, browsing through Instagram and Snapchat and my blog. Then I’ll just be consumed by random thoughts and start to daydream about something before deciding to come back to reality and participate in life. Or when I’m watching tv or eating, I start to daydream randomly.
- I love counting my money everyday. Because I make so much money I literally love to count it every day. It sounds silly, but bringing out a big ass stack of 100’s and counting how many thousands I have everyday is so satisfying. And then when I get paid every week and get to add at least another thousand to it is even more satisfying.
- I like being alone and I don’t mind it at all. I’m happy when I get to be by myself and I’m perfectly fine with that. But I’m also really happy when I get to be around friends. However, in all honesty I get bored of people so fast, or I’ll just get annoyed being around a lot of people so I’d rather be alone and enjoy my own company. Unless it’s my boyfriend, then that’s different. I really enjoy his company, even if we’re just sitting at home doing nothing; and he doesn’t annoy me at all lol
- I hate how easily I tan. I know everybody wants to be tan and they try so hard to achieve a perfect tan, but me, on the other hand, I try my best to stay as light as I can. I’m not white or pale by any means; I naturally have a little tan to my skin, but I’m still considered really light. But I just never want to tan or get darker.
- Props to the people who actually have the courage to come up and talk to me WITHOUT being a fucking idiot. Most of the time people are too scared to talk to me so they’ll just awkwardly stare at me as if I can’t see them and they’ll never actually say anything to me. Or I get the people who come up to talk to me but they just act stupid and think they’re the shit. Like, it’s totally fine to introduce yourself but don’t be dumb.
- I’m really not sure why I love plushies and stuffed animals so much or why I have so many of them. I don’t ‘need’ them, but I obsess over their cute, derpy faces and I have to have them! I don’t think it’s a comfort thing, more like I love collecting and having a bunch of cute ass plushies with adorably derpy faces.
- I love watching makeup tutorials and sometimes I’m like ‘hey that’s cute, I’m gonna do my makeup like that’ but then I remember I’m actually not that into makeup and don’t have the patience to do any of that shit. Just simple bb cream, bronzer, and mascara works for me(: I look better with less makeup anyway.
- I’m very territorial. Like just in general. If it’s mine, don’t touch it, don’t use it, don’t even think about using it. Sharing is my least favorite word. Especially when it’s a material object and I know the person either has one of their own, or could easily go buy one. Like what the hell, do I look like a fucking Goodwill to you? How about if you want one go freaking buy it yourself because no, you can’t use mine. Again, my boyfriend doesn’t count. I don’t mind if he touches anything of mine because I know he respects my stuff. But anyone else wanting to use something of mine pisses me off so much. What’s mine is mine, including my boyfriend, so don’t touch him either lol
Hope you enjoyed my ranting about some of the thoughts I have, and thank you for stopping by my blog(: